Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Manga Review: Love Stage!!, Volume 6, by Eiki Eiki and Taishi Zaou


Rating (Out of 5): ~3.5
Publisher: SuBLime (VIZ Media)
Release Date: December 2016
Volumes: 7.
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 5. 7.

Goodreads Synopsis:

Izumi Sena is an average guy born into a family of famous celebrities. A college student and total otaku, he works hard every day with the goal of someday becoming a manga creator.

Review:

We get the conclusion to the amnesia plot line here, and unsurprisingly the happy make up between Ryoma and Izumi. There's some sexy stuff here, and a lot of sweet moments. They exclaim their undying love to each other over and over.
It's over the top, but I still really enjoy it. I think they're cute, and it's not too exaggerated so as not to be too much.
After that, Izumi gets to be an assistant to his favorite manga-ka. Here, we get to see how useless he really is in making a manga. He's honestly awful at it, and it's also not a surprise that Ryoma is quite good at it. Since they're both quite busy working, they have to work around their schedules to make time to see each other.
I actually love Rei and Sho even more than Ryoma and Izumi. I seriously find them adorable and I want to read their story, if there is one. We get at least two scenes between them in this volume, including a super adorable one at the beginning, that I am just in love with.
This series is an easy, cute and sexy romance. I usually enjoy each volume more than I expect to, and am looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment