Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Manga Review: Don't Rub Yourself Against My Ass by Sakira


Rating (Out of 5): ~3
Publisher: June Manga/801
Release Date: October 2016
Volumes: 1.
Spoilers?: No.
Buy it here: June Manga. RightStuf.

Goodreads Synopsis:

DON'T RUB YOURSELF AGAINST MY ASS GN
Ten years ago, Detective Jin saved Anri from a kidnapping. Anri has grown up and wants to show his gratitude to the one person who's ever cared about him in an ass loving way. Featuring heated sexual tensions aroused from a dominating young master and a bara uke detective with some fun time sex toys.
In My Ass Is In Love, Kenji enjoys solo anal masturbation and can't cum without it. One day he's caught by his brother's best friend, Yuta who wants to join in while sporting a massive hard-on. In the Last Trap comes Liz, the innocent flower with a charismatic secret side to him. He may look like a fragile uke but is actually a devilish seme with some hardcore S&M tendencies!

Review:

I was not super impressed with this.
I got it by backing the kickstarter, and I'm glad I did that. The quality of the book is good, and I like that there's a dust cover and a color page. But yaoi books seem very hit or miss with me, so I'm not too surprised.
There's a lot of sexy times, some force and tying up and toys. One of the characters is a bit whiny. I didn't really care for any of the characters, or the plot line, honestly.
It was an okay read, and the artwork was nice. Most of the sex was all right, too, but some of the forcefulness of it seemed a little iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment